Saturday 19 April 2014

Let us begin...

Hello Blogger world!


As you may have guessed, my name is Jazz. 
I'll keep this short and sweet, here's a full on, proper kind of post. I'll work out some kind of get to know me later on but today was absolutely fabulous and I wanted to share with you what I have been up to! (This may be quite photo-heavy...beware!)

My boyfriend and I decided to take my Alsatian (Charlie) to a local woods, so he could run around like a loony in a place different from where he's usually walked. The weather was absolutely lovely, blue skies and big fluffy clouds, lots of fresh air for the lungs. Mmm mm...


Here's the cheeky chap himself!



Here we are attempting to FaceTime my mum in Italy, 
safe to say Charlie was having NONE of it!
Boys will be boys... seeking out any form of den!


Here's a slightly more loving photo of us ha!

 After a super long trek around the woods, Charlie was absolutely shattered. We jumped back into the car and drove to our local broads for a well deserved cuppa and sausage roll! (and maybe even an ice cream...) 


Anyway, I hope you liked my first ever blog post! 
What has everybody else been up to this Easter weekend?

Toodles!
Jazz x